Search marketing is crucial for real estate agencies and brokerages. In 2021, 97% of people looking for a property searched online (were the other 3% shopping for caves?) and 51% of buyers found the home they’d eventually buy online. Continue reading Top 20 Local Real Estate Keywords, With Traffic, Value and Opportunities
5 Reasons Business Coaches Should Outsource Their Blog Post Writing
As a business coach, you teach this skill all the time: how to delegate.
It’s an early lesson in time management: only do what only you can do. Anything else gets delegated or deleted. But do you practice what you preach? Are you still writing your own blog articles? Continue reading 5 Reasons Business Coaches Should Outsource Their Blog Post Writing